Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Welcome to My Blog-yours and mine

Hi.I am Alan Prince,author of the book “Internet Love Deceptions–how you can avoid romance scams from Nigeria and elsewhere.” It’s available on www.elovedeceptions.com. I also collaborated in writing the book “Cyber Love’s Illusions”.
You are very much welcome to my blog.It’s place for you and I to share our thots and feelings on the issue of romance scams.
More and more people are being affected by these scams by the day. It’s causing many people avoidable problems.
Some of the people I have met in the course of my research and interactions on this subject have lost their homes because they couldn’t pay their mortgages any longer.They lost heavy amounts to the scammers and were defaulting on the mortgage payments.
Some have lost their life savings amounting to several thousands of dollars. Some others lost their valuable property and some others got into trouble with the law.
And to add to the material losses, all have been hurt or wounded emotionally.The worst experiences have been the emotional trauma that these scammers have put them through.
This site is a place for people to learn and share their experiences.It’s not about selling a book.It’s about sharing information that could help people involved with these scams to know the truth.
If you and I can help someone from losing their money and their heart to a scammer, just by the information that we share here,then the blog is being useful and helpful.
That’s what this is about.
Feel free to vent your thots here and let me know what you think.
Hope you have a good time.
Alan

6 comments:

tiny said...

hi there ive had 3 trying it on this last 2 week please let me know if i can send you there photos so you can put them on your site please thanks

Anonymous said...

My Top Tip for revenge on Nigerian 419 Scammers

I manage a dating service, and I have established that scammers tend to always use yahoo as their mail service of choice. I have also noticed that the scammer often uses the same password for their email account as they do to set up tan account on your site. So for fun, I log into their yahoo mail account and change their password, that sets them back a little. have some fun with this...
http://www.messenger-contacts.com

Michael Lantz said...

I notice the same thing too.I had women tell me to meet them on yahoo messenger and chat privately with them.They would ask for money.They would come up with some hard luck story.It is all a scam.

Michael Lantz said...

I just had a couple try to contact me on Tagged.I know that I bring it to Taggeds attention and their profile is deleated.

Michael Lantz Blog said...

I believe that we ought to bar people from sites using ISP's from Ghana,Nigeria,and the Philippines.It is sad that the good people from those countries have to suffer because of the few scammer from those countries.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory